GENERAL LEGAL COUNCIL INFLUENCED ME (AGYARE) TO BRING THE CASE AGAINST LAWYER SOSU.
1. Agyare was paid his full money by Ministry of Finance whilst the matter was still pending before GLC.
2. Even though Agyare had already received the money from Ministry of Finance, he was still dishonestly representing to Lawyer Sosu that he had not been paid.
3. Agyare was using his complaint at the GLC to blackmail Lawyer Sosu in order to deny him any payments.
4. Money was paid to Agyare without knowledge of Lawyer Francis-Xavier Sosu
5. Agyare admitted paying what he calls Lawyer Sosu’s due to him. He was not induced. He did not think paying GHC 50,000 which was the 25% he contracted for was an overestimation of his legal fees.
6. Though per the Legal Fees Agreement Agyare had an outstanding GHC 4000 which was the cost awarded, Lawyer Sosu decided to let it go.
7. Having received his money, Francis Agyare wanted to withdraw the case from the General Legal Council
8. General Legal Council convinced, influenced and impressed upon Agyare that because Lawyer Sosu has brought his response, if Agyare does not come for the case to continue he could be arrested and sued.
9. It was due to the undue influence of Francis Agyare by General Legal Council that he continued with this case
5. General Legal Council ONLY USED FRANCIS AGYARE WITH THE INTENTION TO RUINE THE YOUNG CAREER OF LAWYER FRANCIS-XAVIER SOSU
SO WHO ARE BEHIND GENERAL LEGAL COUNCIL AND WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM FRANCIS-XAVIER SOSU????
The fight against injustice continues…..
SPECIAL CREDIT: Audio Source: Joy fm . Interview with Francis Agyare on the Super Morning Show.