The Ghana Police Service has served noted to its new applicant that the next stage of the process is medical screening and is scheduled for Monday, June 25 to 26.
According to a statement signed by the Director of Public Affairs of the Service, the medical examination costs Four Hundred Ghana Cedis
“applicants notified for each day of the screening will be required to report at the Police Headquarters, near the Ghana National Fire Service Headquarters on the Ring Road, Accra before they proceed to the Police Hospital.” – the statement said
Read the full statement:
UPDATE ON POLICE RECRUITMENT
- The Police Administration wishes to inform candidates who went through the recent selection exercise for enlistment into the Ghana Police Service as general recruits that the next stage of the exercise, which is medical screening, will commence from Monday June 25th to July 5th
- The first batch of 2000 applicants who qualified for the medical screening will be put in groups of 250 for screening at the Police Hospital, Accra each day.
- All qualified applicants are being notified through SMS and e-mail addresses provided.
- All qualified applicants are to note that the cost of Medical Examination is Four Hundred Ghana Cedis [GH¢400.00]. Details of the cost will be made available when they report for the medical screening. Meanwhile, applicants notified for each day of the screening will be required to report at the Police Headquarters, near the Ghana National Fire Service Headquarters on the Ring Road, Accra before they proceed to the Police Hospital.
- Applicants are to come along with originals of the following documents
- Academic/Professional Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Voter ID Card or any other document for identification e.g. passport
- Candidates are to note that they will be responsible for their own accommodation and feeding as stated in the advert for the enlistment.
- Candidates are also to note that, they are not to be accompanied by their parents, guardians, relations and that sufficient arrangements have been made to ensure that applicants would go through the medical screening without the help of any parent/guardian or relation.
- Any questions or concerns can be sent through our Face book [GhPoliceService] and Twitter [@GhPoliceService] handles as well as Ghana Police Service Website [www.police.gov.gh] live chart page.
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
DIRECTOR-GENERAL/ PUBLIC AFFAIRS