Awake Investigates, is a team of investigative journalists working to expose all forms of corruption and injustice in all sectors in Ghana especially at the grassroots.
The Awake Investigates Fund is established to help us undertake our activities and impact positively on society.
Your donations will help us procure the right equipment, technology, and fund our operational activities in Ghana.
Your can donate using direct Airtel Money using 0560114495 (Awake Investigates) or MTN Mobil Money using 0249155003.
PayPal donation: use email@example.com
You can donate online using VISA, Master Card or any of the Mobile Money services:Click Here to Donate
Identity of our donors:
We do not publicly acknowledge our individual donors unless the donor whats to. We acknowledge publicly all corporate and institutional donors and provide then with advertising spaces online unless they don’t want to be acknowledged
NB: A donor does not determine which project the donation should be used on. However, anyone can visit our Awake Investigates page to give us a tip-off
Some of our works:
- Sogakofe Court Registrar hot as applicants in forged documents case declined to appear in court
- Busted! Court Registrar forges documents; diverts state funds into his pocket
- Dambai College Principal runs amok: locks up staff bungalow and office
- Forest Hotel Boss dragged to National Labour Commission
- V/R: GES office in Kpassa extorting money from prospective teachers – victims allege
- Fear and Panic Grip Workers at Peduase Valley Resort
- What is the Interest of GLC in Banning Lawyers?: The Case of Lawyer Kwesi Afrifa – Part 1
- Education Minister petitioned over alleged rot at Dambai College of Education
- Awake Investigates Fund launched
- Dambai College Students Cry: ‘We Still Pay Internet, Utility, Other Fees Without Enjoying The Services’