Awake Investigates, is a team of investigative journalists working to expose all forms of corruption and injustice in all sectors in Ghana especially at the grassroots.
The Awake Investigates Fund is established to help us undertake our activities and impact positively on society.
Your donations will help us procure the right equipment, technology, and fund our operational activities in Ghana.
Your can donate using direct Airtel Money using 0560114495 (Awake Investigates) or MTN Mobil Money using 0249155003.
PayPal donation: use email@example.com
You can donate online using VISA, Master Card or any of the Mobile Money services:Click Here to Donate
Identity of our donors:
We do not publicly acknowledge our individual donors unless the donor whats to. We acknowledge publicly all corporate and institutional donors and provide then with advertising spaces online unless they don’t want to be acknowledged
NB: A donor does not determine which project the donation should be used on. However, anyone can visit our Awake Investigates page to give us a tip-off
Some of our works:
- Education Minister petitioned over alleged rot at Dambai College of Education
- Awake Investigates Fund launched
- Dambai College Students Cry: ‘We Still Pay Internet, Utility, Other Fees Without Enjoying The Services’
- Alleged Rot at Dambai College: CHRAJ Started Investigation in 2015
- Dambai College of Education Blows GH¢334,773?
- Dambai College Principal Snubs Education Minister, NCTE; Recruits New Staff
- Dambai College Procurement Award Saga: Bursar, Storekeeper, others fingered – Part 2
- Procurement Award Mystery at Dambai College of Education: How GH¢90,000 Won Bid Over GH¢70,000 – Part 1
- Dambai College of Education In Focus: A Teacher Fired for Selling Pamphlet?
- My First Visit To Dambai; But On A Fact Finding Mission