- Our Works
- Give Us Tip Off
Awake Investigates, is a team of investigative journalists working to expose all forms of corruption and injustice in
all sectors in Ghana.
We are ready to take up the issues, investigate them and bring the facts to the public domain. We also champion reporting the issues to appropriate authorities for actions.
We make sure, perpetrators are brought to book and prosecuted.
Support our working with donations.
We are currently investigating some corruption, abuse and injustice cases across Ghana and we need your financial support to help cover the cost of transportation, meals, accommodations other other operational costs.
To support his project, visit http://awakeafrica.com/fund
- Dambai College Principal runs amok: locks up staff bungalow and office
- Forest Hotel Boss dragged to National Labour Commission
- V/R: GES office in Kpassa extorting money from prospective teachers – victims allege
- Fear and Panic Grip Workers at Peduase Valley Resort
- What is the Interest of GLC in Banning Lawyers?: The Case of Lawyer Kwesi Afrifa – Part 1
- Education Minister petitioned over alleged rot at Dambai College of Education
- Awake Investigates Fund launched
- Dambai College Students Cry: ‘We Still Pay Internet, Utility, Other Fees Without Enjoying The Services’
- Alleged Rot at Dambai College: CHRAJ Started Investigation in 2015
- Dambai College of Education Blows GH¢334,773?
Give us a tip off: Be rest assure your identity is fully projected.
Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +233249155003.
Note: In presenting your case, please give us all linking contacts to help us identify root of the issue.[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Awake Investigates’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone No.’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Location of the case’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Present Your Case’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]