- Our Works
- Give Us Tip Off
Awake Investigates, is a team of investigative journalists working to expose all forms of corruption and injustice in
all sectors in Ghana.
We are ready to take up the issues, investigate them and bring the facts to the public domain. We also champion reporting the issues to appropriate authorities for actions.
We make sure, perpetrators are brought to book and prosecuted.
Support our working with donations.
We are currently investigating some corruption, abuse and injustice cases across Ghana and we need your financial support to help cover the cost of transportation, meals, accommodations other other operational costs.
To support his project, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +233249155003. Outside Ghana, your can support us via PayPal donation email@example.com
- Dambai College Students Cry: ‘We Still Pay Internet, Utility, Other Fees Without Enjoying The Services’
- Alleged Rot at Dambai College: CHRAJ Started Investigation in 2015
- Dambai College of Education Blows GH¢334,773?
- Dambai College Principal Snubs Education Minister, NCTE; Recruits New Staff
- Dambai College Procurement Award Saga: Bursar, Storekeeper, others fingered – Part 2
- Procurement Award Mystery at Dambai College of Education: How GH¢90,000 Won Bid Over GH¢70,000 – Part 1
- Dambai College of Education In Focus: A Teacher Fired for Selling Pamphlet?
- My First Visit To Dambai; But On A Fact Finding Mission
Give us a tip off: Be rest assure your identity is fully projected.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +233249155003.
Note: In presenting your case, please give us all linking contacts to help us identify root of the issue.